Fryer Cleaner/Technician - Daily Driving Route
Company: Filta Enviromental Kitchen Solutions
Posted on: November 27, 2022
We provide a mobile on-site service for the micro-filtration of
cooking oil, the vacuum-based cleaning of deep fryers, and full
fryer management to restaurants, hotels, colleges--- in fact,
wherever food is fried.
This role requires a dependable, hard-working individual with good
people skills. We provide the required training to operate the
equipment and perform the services necessary.
*Shifts - Must be available to work any shift (1st, 2nd, and
Overnight) as shifts will vary depending on the needs of our
* Keep van clean, stocked and well organized, request re-orders, as
* Assure compliance with franchise standards/policies.
* Utilize provided safety equipment and exercise good safety
practices at all times.
* Follow the provided schedule each week and be timely for
* Conduct customer demonstrations of the Filta service
* Maintain service records for each customer.
* Report any changes in management, staff, fryer oil or frying
habits back to the office
* Provide friendly, high-quality customer service.
* Ensure client site is clean and free from debris after each
* Perform required daily and weekly maintenance.
* Ability to learn and to stay up to date on latest service
* Ability to establish credibility and communicate effectively
* The ability to work independently with little supervision
* Must be able to read a map
* A valid Driver's license and good driving history
* Clean criminal background as we work at schools and other high
* Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds
* Must be available early mornings
Must have good communication skills and be able to relay
information back to the main office from the field. Must have
patience and the ability to listen and respond to the concerns of
customers, all in a calm and professional manner.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Filta Environmental
Kitchen Solutions, not The Filta Group, Inc. or any of its
affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer.
Franchisees are independent business owners.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.50 per hour
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Overnight shift
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: Filta Enviromental Kitchen Solutions, Houston , Fryer Cleaner/Technician - Daily Driving Route, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!