Class B Liquid Driver - TX_Deer Park
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 26, 2022
HPC-Industrial, Powered by Clean Harbors, is looking for a Class B
Liquid Driver to work at a customer location in Deer Park, TX and
to join their safety conscious team! This team member will operate
equipment associated with Industrial tank cleaning, utility work,
facility shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail
car cleaning, while working outside year-round in all types of
weather. Depending on assignment, drivers may be asked to perform
the duties of a field technician if business needs warrant it. The
Class B Liquid Driver serves as representative of HPC-Industrial in
creating a continuous working relationship with
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Industrial setting - Refinery, Petro-Chemical,
POSITION LOCATED IN: Deer Park, TX
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday 6:30 am - 3:00 pm (late outs,
nights, weekends, and/or holidays may be required per the
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - YOU MAY BE A GREAT
***COMPETITIVE PAY & BENEFITS***
Must be able to pass a DISA background and drug screen (Hair
Follicle and DOT FMCSA)
Experience with Hydroblasting equipment a plus!
Must have valid TWIC card
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility
shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air
Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs, Tankers.
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule
will vary by branch).
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and
trip reports as well as vehicle inspection report
- Additional duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Class B CDL, required.
- Manual transmission experience, required.
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements, required.
- Ability to use a hand-held mobile computer required.
- Experience operating Vacuum and Roll-Off Trucks preferred.
- May have to provide Federal Transportation Workers
Identification Credential (TWIC).
- High School diploma or equivalent (required);
- Valid TWIC required or ability to obtain TWIC.
HPC-Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors, is the premier industrial
cleaning and environmental services company in North America
supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors.
HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system,
innovative career development platform, committed customer service,
deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We
are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance.
We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for
our customers and the most comprehensive training and career
development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Houston , Class B Liquid Driver - TX_Deer Park, Professions , Friendswood, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!