Posted on: November 26, 2022
Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our
world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their
resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across
our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and
development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us
for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and
responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and
defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to
provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical
to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job
to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and
sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across
the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse
talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value
each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all
its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you
to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to
something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values
and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We
celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from
each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together,
we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive
benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching
career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to
chart your own course. We are focused on providing a challenging
and enriching career path with a healthy balance of structure and
flexibility to chart your own course. We are an innovative, global
company with wide-ranging opportunities that include
career-enhancing talent rotations. Our structured career paths will
ensure that you know what it takes to build your ideal career at
Weatherford when you join our Company. We also offer a
comprehensive benefits program, including health insurance
coverage, income protection plans, a 401(k) savings plan, Company
paid holidays, and paid time off for vacation.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or
ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (Not listed in any particular
- Proficient at interpreting drawings.
- Knowledge of complex hydraulic and pneumatic circuits.
- Proficient with measuring instruments, hand and power tools,
and measuring devices.
- Ability to rework complete product line.
- Communicates effectively with Production, Engineering and Test
- Familiar with Operational Excellence Process Standards and
- Contribute and assist in Lean and Kaizen implementation
- Ability to assemble complete product line with minimal
- Ability to mentor junior personnel and assist in coordination
of mentor assignments
- Performs final inspection of all assemblies and documentations,
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by
supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Understand and comply with all safety and environmental
requirements and company policies of Weatherford.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and company with
all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and
Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Functional English comprehension reading, writing and
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in electro/mechanical
assembly and/or manufacturing.
- Basic computer skills.
- Advanced knowledge of product lines.
- Advanced knowledge and comprehension of mechanical drawings and
- Familiar with manufacturing process
- Compliance with I.S.O. 9000/2000 system
- Lean / Kaizen experience
- Soldering Experience
Keywords: Weatherford, Houston , Electronic Technician, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!