Company: Channel Ship Services
Posted on: November 27, 2022
- Responsible for all survey and positioning related input on
multiple tenders and projects;
- Coordinate and manage survey & positioning subcontractor(s)
including kick-off meetings, progress monitoring, inspections,
review of procedures, review of as-built data, interfaces,
- Liaise with client survey team to ensure project survey
operations successfully meet the client requirements.
- Being up to date with the latest techniques and equipment
regarding survey and positioning, following industry trends and
networking with potential (services) suppliers;
- Ability to travel offshore for vessel mobilization or for
critical survey tasks (limited duration).
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Hydrographic
Survey, offshore construction support or equivalent
- Experience with working in a project environment
- Experience of onshore or offshore project management of survey
The Subsea Services Department is responsible for providing
specialist services and support to all tenders and projects. Survey
& Positioning together with ROV & Subsea Tooling form one team,
working within the Technology department.
This role can be fulfilled in the following locations in Leiden,
London, Singapore or Houston.
Keywords: Channel Ship Services, Houston , Project Surveyor, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!