Company: G&A Partners
Posted on: January 26, 2023
For over 25 years, G&A Partners has been helping entrepreneurs
grow their businesses, take better care of their employees, and
enjoy a higher quality of life by providing proven HR solutions and
technology. G&A Partners' client is currently seeking a
Behavior Analyst to join its team in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio
or Austin,TX market.
This position provides home and community based behavior analytical
services to clients. -This role focuses on the functional analysis
of behavior, designing treatment plans, staff training, and program
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrates ability to support clients in difficult situations
(e.g. impulsivity, inertia, denial, refusal)
- As scheduled, works directly with the patient and provides
minimum to maximum assistance and/or supervision to promote the
client's success in achieving identified treatment goals.
- Coordinates scheduling of client treatment sessions with
direction from the program.
- Train/educate families, funders, employers, significant others
as needed to support the behavior and discharge plan.
- Develops emergent or pre-admission individuals as well as
client's crisis plan immediately upon client admission.
- Develops a patient behavior plan to determine appropriate
treatment for problematic behaviors and alternative replacement
- Interfaces with treatment team to establish priority goals.
Targets specific skills with specific reinforcement schedule.
Incorporates multiple skills into a comprehensive "readiness" plan
with use of criteria checklist.
- Conducts individual counseling sessions with the client to
introduce elements of the behavior strategy, review performance,
- Monitors the patient's behavior plan and progress towards goals
with other team members; provides problem solving, conflict
resolution and revision of strategies, goals and behavior plan as
- Recommends and implements data collection elements as dictated
by the case. Responsible for analysis of data and recommendations
based on data analysis in conjunction with neuropsychologist when
- Completes therapy assessments, evaluation documentation, crisis
plans and behavior plans according to established time
- In conjunction with neuropsychologist when applicable, teaches
other team members behavioral principles related to overall
programming elements and specific training about individual client
plans and strategies that are being introduced to support the
client's behavior plan.
- Participates in discharge planning process, assessing and
securing needed services, modifying strategies for discharge
setting, and educating caregivers.
- Provides crisis management assistance to patients and program
staff as needed.
- Develop and implement therapy services which meet the
needs/goals of clients, the program, interrelate with other
disciplines and supports the clients philosophy.
- Completes required documentation according to guidelines and
time frames provided by Clinical Director and Case Manager.
- Complies with professional standards and state regulations
- Keeps current with professional certification/licensing
requirements and participates in continuing education. Keeps
abreast of new developments, trends and treatment modalities in
area of specialization.
Education & Experience
- A master's or doctoral degree from an accredited institution in
behavior analysis, psychology, education or child development is
- BCBA Certification, along with experience and knowledge of
functional analysis of behavior is also required. -
- Experience working with families is recommended. -
- Experience in working with individuals with neurological
disabilities preferred. -
- Crisis intervention training and skills are also preferred.
- Excellent planning organizational, writing, and time management
skills are required. -
- The ability to communicate with families, professionals and
co-workers is a must.
Keywords: G&A Partners, Houston , Behavior Analyst, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!