Senior Implementation Architect - Remote
Posted on: January 26, 2023
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the
hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote,
mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing
for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops
the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and
increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By
knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling
breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business
gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more
information, visit www.sonicwall.comor follow us on Twitter,
LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun,
high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology,
networking and cybersecurity. Whether you're in sales, marketing,
engineering, product management, technical support or finance,
you'll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000
organizations across the globe. If you're ready for a career that
can impact change - and not just another job-join one of committed
and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
- Implementing successful security solutions.
- Advising with Sales on Architecting and designing complex
- Collaborating with both internal and external service partners
to develop and deliver world-class services.
- Supporting customer success and fostering a trusted-advisor
relationship between SonicWall and its Customers.
- Plan, develop and deliver training material, classes and
- Ability to travel onsite (10 to 20%) and rack heavy equipment
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience as an Information Security Architect, or
- B.A./B.S. in CS/CIS/MIS/Business or related field equivalent
- Current CISSP or CEH.
- Strong experience of architecting/designing/implementing
enterprise solutions (application services, network or security)
specializing in secure remote and mobile access
- Excellent technical knowledge of networking, switching and
routing: IPv4 and IPv6, VLAN's, Multicast, L2 & L3, ECMP, Load
balancing, IPsec VPN, GRE, Route based tunneling, SSL VPN, Single
Sign On, Policy based routing, OSPF, BGP, Syslog, NetFlow,
Multicast, broadcast, LACP, VRRP, clustering, etc.
- Array of wireless experience, not only in deployment but also
with design, trouble shooting and site surveys.
- Must have CWNP qualifications.
- Experience with one or more of the following product suites is
necessary: SonicWall, Cisco (ASA, Sourcefire, ISE), Juniper, Palo
Alto, Fortinet, F5, Watchguard, Barracuda, McAfee.
- Email Security: Anti-Spam, AV, Anti-Phishing, delivered
solutions both hosted and on premises.
- Experience in endpoint security, expert on Active Directory,
LDAP, Radius, TACACS+.
- Experience in Remote Access and Mobile device
- Linux/Unix/MAC OSX/iOS/Android/Windows environments.
- Security principals - encryption, risks & compliance, defense
in depth, business continuity, CIA principles etc.
- Must be able to travel to Globally, mainly in the
- Demonstrated ability to successfully execute requirements based
on a SOW and project plans.
- Must be able to get security Clearance.
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran
status, and other protected status as required by applicable
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of
talented people and providing active security solutions in 215
Keywords: SonicWall, Houston , Senior Implementation Architect - Remote, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!