Company: Cornerstone Building Brands
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a
workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued,
but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where
equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and
Cornerstone Building Brands is seeking a Strategy Analyst to join
their team in Houston, Texas.
The Strategy & Business Development team at Cornerstone Building
Brands is looking to add a talented candidate who demonstrates the
ability to bring creative thinking and problem-solving skills to
The Strategy Analyst is responsible for providing support to the
corporate strategy team by identifying, evaluating, and monitoring
new opportunities that strategically optimize or grow the business.
The role includes framing, analyzing internal and external sources
of information, building and/or vetting financial models, and
translating that information into actionable and sound business
decisions. This individual contributor role is a true value-add
partner and considered the business liaison, data translator,
project manager. This position reports to the Director of Corporate
This presents a unique opportunity to join a market leader pursuing
a growth strategy and to be part of a team at the center of
developing and executing on that pivot.
Our team's success is driven by:
- Diversity of thought combined with collaboration
- Asking the questions others are not
- Sifting through the noise to identify and focus on what
- Being decisive using the best information we have, then
continuing to drive deeper understanding
- Clear, persuasive communication
- Guiding others to successful outcomes in their
- Organizational skills
- Comfort in unstructured environment
- Ability to identify & prioritize competing priorities
- Proactive problems solving
- Advanced analytical skillsResponsibilities
- Responsible for assisting in the development and coordination
of materials relevant to our CBB overall strategic direction.
- Support development and execution of strategic initiatives,
including framing, analysis, reporting, resource planning,
designing pilots, scaling and implementation.
- Aggregate relevant information from across the organization and
distill information into useful formats to aid in decision
- Lead ad hoc strategy projects by working with 3rd party
consultants and CBB associates.
- Lead and/or vet construction of business cases and analytical
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal customers
to identify emerging needs and business challenges.
- Work collaboratively and bring strategic alignment between
- Support preparation for periodic status and ad hoc reports for
CEO, leadership team, and Board of Directors.
- Support Strategic Planning by assisting in the development,
rollout and tracking of business and functional strategies.
- Set up the right execution cadence and drive critical
- Contribute to the documentation of internal knowledge.Minimum
- 1-3 years of experience in management consulting, corporate
strategy, or related areas.
- Bachelor's degree and one or more years of work experience. MBA
could be a plus.
- Strong customer focus and organizational skills with the
ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadline
- Strong analytical and influencing skills with excellent
attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and
adapting to changing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written
and oral, with a proven ability to present information clearly,
succinctly, and effectively.Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior
building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio
spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while
our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and
communities across North America. Our relentless focus on
excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and
R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows,
vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall
systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we
create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to
communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You
can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd
like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or
policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com . If
you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable
accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an
online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com .
This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose
disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only
emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left
for other purposes, such as following up on an application or
technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized
individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to
solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases,
job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail.
In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing
advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and
fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising
high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send
money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing
fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never
ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank
account information as part of the recruiting or hiring
Keywords: Cornerstone Building Brands, Houston , Strategy Analyst, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!