Operations Business Analyst (OA)
Company: Almika Renewable Finance
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Almika is set on disrupting how electricity is produced and
consumed in today's energy markets. Almika Energy draws on its
founders' background in the solar, utility, and technology industry
to provide a smarter and more sustainable electricity solution. We
work with the best renewable energy professionals to bring the most
economical, revolutionary platform to sustainable energy.
Almika is current looking for an Operations Business Analyst (OA)
who will provide substantial analytical and operational support to
the Almika Underwriting, Collections and Finance teams. The OA will
work closely across teams - to provide analysis, KPI reporting and
assist stakeholders in special projects.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements,
uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to
automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to
cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various
stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of methods of systems analysis and the
principles, design, and procedural methods used in big data
- Thorough understanding of project management.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to
detail.Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- One to two years of professional experience in a related
- Advanced excel skills
- Solid communication skills, critical thinking, and problem
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and prioritize
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times. -
Keywords: Almika Renewable Finance, Houston , Operations Business Analyst (OA), Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!