HVAC Utilities Equipment Repairer (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Location: Lake Jackson
Posted on: January 27, 2023
US Army - HVAC Utilities Equipment Repairer- US Army Enlistment
RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become
a certified Utilities Equipment repairer responsible for
supervising and performing maintenance on utilities equipment and
special purpose support systems. This is not a civilian contractor
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
- Perform maintenance on bottle cleaning/charging stations
- Inspect and repair air conditioner electrical systems, air
conditioner vapor systems, refrigeration unit electrical systems,
portable heater fuel/electrical systems, fire extinguisher
recharging systems and fire extinguishers/valvesPAID TRAINING
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 13 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Houston , HVAC Utilities Equipment Repairer (Enlistment Required), Professions , Lake Jackson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!