Registered Behavior Technician CCA Rosenberg
Company: CCA Rosenberg
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Registered Behavior Technician - Children's Center for Autism
- The Children's Center for Autism (CCA) is looking for
enthusiastic Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) to provide
life-changing treatment to individuals with autism and/or
- You will receive ongoing RBT supervision as well as daily
support and training from your supervisors.
- You can earn prizes for perfect attendance and high evaluation
scores! We reward our staff with fun food days!
- We pay your annual RBT renewal fees and assist you with
maintaining your credential!
- You are guaranteed to work your scheduled work hours regardless
of client cancellations!
- You receive 21 days of paid time off and paid holidays during
the first year of employment! Role Responsibilities
- Implement individualized Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Work as a part of a collaborative team under the direct
supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA)
- Work directly with clients to increase appropriate skills such
as communication skills
- Work directly with clients to decrease challenging behaviors
such as aggression
- Provide verbal and physical prompts to clients as needed
- Collect data on client progress using an electronic device
- Demonstrate flexibility and teamwork throughout the treatment
- Participate in a comprehensive 2-3 week training on ABA
techniques, CPR, SAMA, and other Texana Center procedures
- Participate in monthly continuing education opportunities
- Work is frequently observed by supervisors and parents through
a video monitoring system
- Comply with the Registered Behavior Technician Ethics Code
- $31,824.00-$40,019.20 per year/$15.30-$19.24 per hour based on
years as an RBT Required Education and/or Certifications,
- High school diploma or GED
- Current Registered Behavior Technician Certification obtained
through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board Preferred
Education and/or Certifications, Experience, Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in ABA, psychology, education, or a related
- Experience as a Registered Behavior Technician in an ABA
- Experience with individuals with Intellectual or Developmental
Disabilities including Autism Job Related Physical Requirements
- Must be able to perform SAMA and CPR. Training is provided to
employees once hired
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy lifting (15#- 45#),
pushing, stooping, light carrying (15#), repeated bending, reaching
above shoulder, simple grasping, hearing, walking, running, sitting
- Must have ability to see, write, operate office equipment,
operate a motor vehicle and have depth perception.
- Qualified individual must be able to perform these functions
with or without reasonable accommodations Texana Center is an Equal
Keywords: CCA Rosenberg, Houston , Registered Behavior Technician CCA Rosenberg, Professions , Fresno, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...