Company: Michael Baker International
Posted on: November 18, 2023
WHO WE AREMichael Baker International is a global leader in
Engineering, Architecture and Consulting professionals dedicated to
developing and implementing innovative solutions to the worlds
infrastructure and environmental challenges. Supported by more than
3,000 employees in 90 offices worldwide, we provide a full
continuum of life-cycle engineering consulting, specialized global
construction, base operations, Green Infrastructure, security
management and intelligence solutions.DESCRIPTIONAs a part of our
Engineering Team, the CADD Designer/Technician will work with our
engineering team to develop roadway, drainage, and/or civil
drawings from engineering notes, sketches, and/or detailed drawings
to ensure each design meets what the client is looking for. This
position can sit anywhere in Texas.
- You will utilize a CADD workstation to prepare engineering
drawings for preliminary and final plan sets by working closely
with other designer/drafters and engineers to ensure coordinated
- You will be included in schedule discussions to ensure plans
are delivered in a timely manner.
- You will apply standard drafting/design principles and theories
to complete assignments.
- You will use technical manuals to ensure compliance with
company policies and applicable standards such as the one employed
by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT).
- You will read and understand orthographic (2D) and/or isometric
(3D) designs.PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Proficient in OpenRoads Designer CONNECT Edition, Microstation,
- Proven experience in plan production and design for civil
- A two-year technical degree or certification of completion,
- Being familiar with Bentley ProjectWise is a preferred.
- Previous CADD experience supporting TxDOT projects is a
Keywords: Michael Baker International, Houston , CADD Designer/Technician, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!