Maximo Consultant, Senior Associate
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Specialty/Competency: Functional & Industry Technologies
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 80%
A career within Functional and Industry Technologies services will
provide you with the opportunity to build secure and new digital
experiences for customers, employees, and suppliers. We focus on
improving apps or developing new apps for traditional and mobile
devices as well as conducting usability testing to find ways to
improve our clients' user experience. Our team helps clients
transform their business through enabling technologies across
marketing, finance and operations in the functional areas such as
Maximo and PowerPlant.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly
changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a
purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us
achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem
solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal
strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching
them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights
from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation
and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different
situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when
influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study :
Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Computer
Management, Management Information Systems, Information
Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success, as
both an individual contributor and team member, with identifying
and addressing client needs in the following areas:
- Participating in the improvement of business processes,
including leveraging Maximo application modules;
- Understanding the common issues facing PwC's clients in the
Power and Utilities Sector is a plus;
- Communicating a broad range of Firm services and managing
engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents and
maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for
- Creating an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to
encourage improvement and innovation;
- Answering questions and providing timely meaningful written and
- Designing, implementing, and supporting business processes in a
- Designing, building, testing, and deploying Maximo;
- Building solid relationships with clients;
- Developing an awareness of Firm services;
- Communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable
manner; Delivering clear requests for information;
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
- Communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers
who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the
H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national
origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity
or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran,
marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by
law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified
candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner
consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New York
State, or Washington State, or for opportunities that will report
to a supervisor, office or other work site in New York State,
please visit the following link for pay range information:
Keywords: PwC, Houston , Maximo Consultant, Senior Associate, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!