Industrial/Civil Construction - Project Manager
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Top Heavy Civil Construction firm seeking a Project Manager to
join their Rocky Mountain DivisionThis Jobot Job is hosted by:
Bryna RabinAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $110,000 - $150,000 per
yearA bit about us:Join an industry-leading, award-winning
construction company!We are a self-performing, heavy civil general
contractor. We bring safety excellence, quality, and
industry-expertise to a wide range of markets.Why join
us?Competitive compensation structure including annual bonus along
with excellent benefits, annual bonus structure, 401k, PTO, and
more!Job DetailsWWTP Project Manager's responsibilities and
abilities include but are not limited to the list below:
- Oversee all phases of the construction project timeline.
- Perform key role in project planning, budgeting, and
identification of resources needed.
- Manages financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental
equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect Company's interest and
simultaneously maintain good relationship with Client. Is
responsible for the overall profit and loss of each job and
proactively seeks profit opportunities on each project.
- Handles all correspondence between Contractor and
- Performs site visits and monitors progress of construction
activities on a regular basis, and holds regular status meetings
with all sub-teams.
- Ensure construction activities move according to pre-determined
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent
budget revisions where necessary.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, required
documentation, and presentations.
- Working with assigned Superintendent(s) to proactively manage
changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise
- Responds to RFIs; process contract change orders.
- Approves all invoices, payroll hours, and manage the billing
- Ensure compliance with contract specifications.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to
the success of the project.
- Work with and provide direction to project engineers, field
engineers, and coordinatorsQualificationsTo perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Bachelor's degree
in civil engineering, construction management or equivalent
combinations of technical training, and/or related
experience.Minimum of 5-7 years of experience of successfully
managing / supervising less experienced project engineers.A minimum
of 5 years building Large Water Tanks and Wastewater Treatment
plants.A minimum of 5 years of reading blueprint and specs for
large commercial concrete structuresA minimum of 5 years of RFIs,
Change orders, and submittals experience.Proven ability to define
problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid
conclusionsInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Houston , Industrial/Civil Construction - Project Manager, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!