Stationary Engineer 1st Degree
Posted on: November 20, 2023
The Stationary Engineer Operates and maintains the Central Utility
Plant Equipment & Systems: air compressors, boilers & associated
waste systems, chillers, water towers, piping infrastructure &
water treatment systems. - York Chiller repair, Chemical reading
and Metasys experience. Maintains, troubleshoots and repairs
facilities mechanical components and electrical equipment and
systems in accordance with SOPs (standard operating procedures),
internal requirements, manufacturer's specifications and safety
policies. Develops, maintains and secures a spare parts inventory
of basic maintenance hand and power tools. Recommends purchase of
maintenance tools, equipment and supplies as required to streamline
processes and increase efficiency.
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of
America's - premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services
companies serving clients through the full life-cycle of a
facility, to include engineering, construction, operations and
maintenance. -For 70 -years, our employee-owned company has
provided innovative services that optimize the performance of
world-class mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare
facilities, hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical
facilities and industrial complexes and other essential
institutions. Our employees, whom we call "Partners" are the heart
of our success and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE
Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the '100 Best Places to
Work', 'Top 50 Training Organizations' and 'Top 30 Companies to
Retire From' due to our solid commitment to the personal and
professional development of each employee.
- Operates and maintains the Central Utility Plant Equipment &
Systems e.g., air compressors, boilers & associated waste systems,
chillers, water towers.
- Central Utility Plant experience in a commercial building. York
Chiller repair, Chemical reading and Metasys experience. -
- Performs periodical maintenance (PM) on plant air compressors,
boilers, chillers and associated system components, as outlined in
the job plan procedures.
- Maintains CUP building facilities equipment i.e. HVAC
Performs water sampling and testing with documented results.
- Utilizes System BMS to monitor, maintain and operate all CUP
equipment and systems as required reporting all equipment and
system deficiencies to the supervisor that may have an adverse
effect on systems operations.
- Utilizes the plant CMMS system to generate work orders, PM
reporting and record time as required.
- Maintains & updates Weekly/Monthly Equipment & Operations
Status List & delivers to Supervisor as assigned.
- Works with vendors and suppliers to perform PMs on equipment
and systems that will require tear down for inspections, major
repairs and general maintenance procedures.
- 1st Degree Licensed issued by the City of Houston highly
desired, will consider 2nd degree.
- Technical training in related field is preferred.
- 5 + years of increased responsibilities and diverse experience
in Central Plant Environments.
- 5 + years of direct experience in the operations and
maintenance of facility systems.
- Stable work history showing responsibility and professional
- Ability to investigate problems, formulates solutions, and
communicates those solutions.
Keywords: TDIndustries, Houston , Stationary Engineer 1st Degree, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!