Cyber Security, Senior Analyst
Company: Engie North America
Posted on: September 15, 2019
At ENGIE North America, innovation and excellence create a platform
for growth. We have a range of businesses in the United States and
Canada, including clean power generation, cogeneration, and energy
storage; retail energy sales; and comprehensive services to help
customers run their facilities more efficiently and optimize energy
and other resource use and expense. Nearly 100 percent of our power
generation portfolio is low carbon or renewable. Globally, ENGIE is
the largest independent power producer and energy efficiency
services provider in the world, with operations in 70 countries
employing 150,000 people, including 1,000 researchers in 11 R&D
centers.We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to
create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a
rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation
and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today
and in the future.
The Role: Cyber Security, Senior Analyst
Key member of the Cyber Security Team for ENGIE North America.
Assists to discover risks through maintaining the Application
Inventory, Business Impact Analysis. Coordinates with Business
Continuity Planning to communicate gaps between technical disaster
recovery capabilities and the business requirements for application
Houston, TX / IT Department
Salaried - Exempt
Essential Job Functions
- This position will be a member of the ENGIE NORAM
Application/Digital Cyber Security Team and will work with other
business functions - HR, Audit and Business Continuity Planning -
- Lead and coordinate Business Impact Assessment process across
ENGIE NA Technical Owners, Business Process owners and other
- Steward Active Directory/Application level IAM Improvement
process related to onboarding, terminations and changes.
- Work to streamline Application level SOD Remediation
- Maintain Application Inventory along with associated risk
- Communicate desired recovery time objectives to Infrastructure
to allow GAPS to be identified.
- Assist with the communication of Engie NA Cyber Security
policies, programs, and controls to ensure that the integrity,
confidentiality and availability of information is owned,
controlled, and monitored by the organization.
- Assist the ENGIE NA Cybersecurity team with Cyber Risk
assessments on Entities and supporting security integration tasks
for new Entity acquisitions.
- Assist to compile and communicate quarterly status and service
reports to summarize activities completed, key engagement
statistics, issues requiring attention, and plans / action
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical
degree or 5-7 years of experience with Identity Access Management,
Access Control and Policy.
- Experience in a combination of the following: Application
Security, Risk Management and Assessment, Business Impact
- Possess knowledge of cyber security fundamentals.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to think critically,
work in group settings and be proactive in pursuing research and
problem-solving with minimal supervision.
- Experience with cyber security standards and practices in
multiple industries (e.g. ISA99/IEC 62443, NERC, etc.), and
industry certifications such as CISSP or CISM are a plus.
- Knowledge of design, implementation, or life cycle support of
process automation and control systems is a plus.
- Solid demonstrated understanding of the NIST Framework.
- Prefer Government Experience with Cyber Security and Risk
Management, but not required
Essential Physical Abilities
- Ability to meet highest attendance requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and
- Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a
high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to use personal computer, calculator, etc.
- Could involve some lifting.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical
degree or minimum of 5 years of IT Experience.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience or a combination of education
or work experience
Work environment characteristics described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is not exposed to weather conditions. The noise level in
the work environment is usually moderate.
For this role you must have authorization to work in the United
States. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and
employees are treated during employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status, gender identity, or expression, genetic
information or any other legally protected status.
This job advertisement is supported by the ENGIE Talent Acquisition
team. Agency involvement is not required. All related inquires must
be done to the Talent Acquisition team, not direct to ENGIE North
America Managers.Apply now
Keywords: Engie North America, Houston , Cyber Security, Senior Analyst, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!