Inside Sales Representative, IgniteTech (Remote) - $100,000/year USD
Company: Crossover for Work
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Are you entrepreneurial, creative and relentlessly driven to
close deals? Do you have a strong track record in enterprise
software sales, focused on or including selling to an installed
base? Are you able to represent multiple product value propositions
and resolve customer pain points to move the sales conversation
forward? Will you thrive on being the lead seller with full
autonomy and responsibility to close the deal? If so, you could be
the right person for our inside sales team.
Our Inside Sales Representatives are 100% focused on closing deals.
They sell world-class enterprise software to the world's leading
brands, solving customer challenges and helping customers succeed.
Deals are in the form of expansion sales and IgniteTech Unlimited
sales to the installed user base. IgniteTech Unlimited is our
unique, Netflix-style licensing model that allows customers to
access new solutions as part of their current subscription.
What You Will Be Doing
- Taking ownership of SQLs from account managers and progressing
those opportunities towards close/won, i.e. signed contracts
- Driving pipeline velocity through predictive customer contact
- Forecasting and tracking sales stages in Salesforce and other
tools to ensure accuracy and effectiveness
- Talking to customers at different levels of the organization,
resolving pain points and delivering value propositions
- Executing on account plans on a daily basis
What You Won't Be Doing
In this role, you will not be responsible for these activities:
- Cold Calling
- Lead generation
- Writing your own sales content
Inside Sales Representative Key Responsibilities
- Convert sales-qualified leads (SQLs) for solution expansion and
upsell, support program upsell and new solution cross-sell to
- Represent value propositions across a portfolio of enterprise
software products to our installed customer base
- Engage effectively with customers to rapidly advance deals
through the defined steps in our sales process
- Utilize the SCOTSMAN qualification framework and other methods
adopted by our team to track and accelerate your work
- 3+ years successful track record in enterprise software sales
(focused on or including to installed base)
- Experienced closer, with a history of exceeding sales or
account management quotas
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Outreach (or comparable
- Experience selling a diverse portfolio of enterprise software
products across multiple verticals or industries
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a
part of a dynamic team, join IgniteTech!
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we
ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally.
We're doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on
building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides
challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with IgniteTech is challenging and fast-paced. We are
always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our
We offer opportunities for personal contribution and promote career
development. IgniteTech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity
Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is
limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and
want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced,
online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online
"screening" assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related
skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists
who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or
company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from
Crossover.com, mark as "Not Spam" since you will receive other
emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on
the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as
your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you
have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting if you
already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply. Crossover Job Code:
Keywords: Crossover for Work, Houston , Inside Sales Representative, IgniteTech (Remote) - $100,000/year USD, Sales , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!