Technology Services Support Rep I
Company: Ricoh Americas Corporation
Posted on: April 10, 2021
RICOH EMPOWERS WORKPLACES using innovative technologies -
services enabling individuals to work smarter. Our people deliver
on the promise of Service Excellence. Ricoh offers a full portfolio
of benefit and employee programs such as:
- Medical Coverage - Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Term Life and AD-D Insurance
- Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- EAP and Work Life Benefits
- Time off Benefits including: Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Tuition Reimbursement......and many more Our team is made up of
full and part time employees. These roles are permanent positions
that play a critical role in delivering Ricoh's services and
solutions to our customers. Ricoh offers positions with a
developmental path and a range of training resources to meet our
employees' needs. From on-boarding training to continued
development for all of our employees, we provide many resources to
set our employees up for continued success. Ricoh works to motivate
employees with competitive pay and benefits that are affordable. We
offer proven career paths - locally, regionally, and nationally. WE
ARE RICOH! Apply today! --------- POSITION PROFILE This position
requires the fundamental level technology skills to service,
maintain and repair a variety of company products for customer
service and support under manager's direction and typically within
a geographic work area. Also includes new business support
functions as developed and assigned. JOB DUTIES AND
- Performs a full range of skilled technology services including
repair, customer training, equipment and work flow observation, and
solution presentation for improved methods. Responsibilities
include but are not limited to installation, preventative
maintenance, connectivity/networking adjacencies, and routine
servicing of assigned product at customer locations within a
specific geographic work area.
- Develops strategies for solving problems, successful completion
of assigned responsibilities and presents information as
- Proactively seeks volume building opportunities that result in
increased utilization of Ricoh equipment, supplies and
- Assembles/adjusts/maintains products according to specs, and/or
relevant documentation/instruction. Performs the same for equipment
- Organizes work flow, checks results, and is process improvement
- Customer Service
- Understands and promotes Ricoh's support functions and
- Maintains productive, professional relationships with all
customers and Ricoh personnel and contributes to the overall
success of the team.
- Manage Workload
- Responsible for managing own time and schedule.
- Effectively executes all required workload management and call
handling procedures, using current field call management
- Complies with all company policies and completes administrative
tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performs administrative duties as assigned including
maintaining required logs, processes and reports.
- Accounts for all time and activity by recording information
through the proper tracking system.
- Responsible for maintaining a car stock and/or customer on-site
inventory as assigned/necessary.
- Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned
workload and level of experience.
- Actively participates in Ricoh Extra Value program
opportunities as defined, (CS212, etc) and bills accordingly.
- Performs other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS (Education,
Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires a valid state driver's license and minimum level of
auto insurance coverage per Ricoh policy for positions entailing
extensive use of personal car while on company business.
- 2 year degree or equivalent technical experience is preferred.
Completed classes and experience involving computers, electronics,
mechanics, basic network and basic connectivity and printing
software application is desired.
- Meets the requirements listed in the Technology Services
Training Role Inventory and Certification Program for the assigned
role as defined by the manager.
- Follow this internal link for the certification requirement
document. At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and
unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people.
Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the
Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that
we are doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social
responsibility. Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
Keywords: Ricoh Americas Corporation, Houston , Technology Services Support Rep I, Sales , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!