Senior Middle Market Broker
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Aon is looking for a Senior Middle Market BrokerAs part of an
industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our
clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting
commercial risk. As a Broker you will report directly to the
Southwest Middle Market Practice Leader. The candidate can reside
in either Dallas or Houston, Texas. Your impact as a Senior Middle
Market BrokerThe Broker is responsible for the management of a
complex portfolio of middle market accounts, including the
placement and service, as well as ensuring client deliverables are
maintained. This individual is accountable for acting as the
representative for the local office or region on new business and
renewal opportunities.The individual leads by example as a strong
sponsor of Aon's Leadership Model; supporting local colleagues;
promoting and ensuring connectivity, collaboration and cooperation
within local office practices, functions and fostering the sharing
of knowledge, best practices and resources around our Property and
Casualty accounts.Job Responsibilities:
- Perform the services of an Insurance Broker for Property,
Casualty, Worker's Compensation and Commercial Auto.
- Placement of new and renewal P&C programs including
- Executing placements in short time frames and servicing those
placements including their renewals.
- Analyze and review insurance programs for clients to determine
optimum program including pricing, terms and conditions.
- Help with the development of new and innovative solutions for
the Middle Market community.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the carriers and
- Mentor and help develop associate brokers on the team.
- Work as a team member and collaborate with other colleagues
within the Aon team. Required Experience:
- 7 - 10 years of experience placing and servicing P&C
- Solid knowledge of Casualty (Workers Compensation, Commercial
Auto, General Liability) and Property coverages.
- Strong understanding of Middle Market P&C risks and carrier
- Ability to create proposals and present to the client.
Benchmarking and loss analysis. Be able to handle their own book of
- Broad relationships with the carriers that write Middle Market
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Exceptional Microsoft Suite and presentation skills.Education:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of industry experience.We
offer youAcompetitivetotal rewards package, continuing education &
training, and tremendous potential with agrowingworldwide
organization.Our Colleague Experience:From helping clients gain
access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to
health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower
results for our clients, communities, and each other every day.
They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential,
and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience,
defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of
empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon
Colleague Experience.About Aon:Aon plc (NYSE:AON)is a leading
global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk,
retirement and health solutions.Our 50,000 colleagues in 120
countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and
analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve
performance.Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic
partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an
affirmative action employer.DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job
description restricts management's right to assign or reassign
duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. 2486654
Keywords: Aon, Houston , Senior Middle Market Broker, Sales , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!