Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor
Company: Springhill Suites Houston I45 North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Summary: Front DeskAgents are responsible for greeting and
registering the guest providing outstanding guest service during
their stay and settling the guest's account upon completion of
their stay. Primary responsibilities include: registering guests
making and modifying reservations hotel operator and concierge
duties. Providing attentive courteous and efficient service to all
guests prior to arrival and throughout their stay while maximizing
room revenue and occupancy. Responsibilities: QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent required; College course work
in related field helpful.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to
deliver outstanding customer service to our guests.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task be detail-oriented and be
able to problem solve in order to effectively deal with internal
and external customers.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace
including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Ability to perform numerical operations using basic counting
adding subtracting multiplying and dividing
- Ability to read comprehend and write simple instructions and/or
short correspondence and memos
- Ability to use logic to define the problem collect information
establish facts draw valid conclusions interpret information and
deal with abstract variables for unique or unfamiliar
- An operational knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule
that may include evenings nights weekends and holidays
- Holds an understanding of hotel products and guest services
(i.e. lifestyle full service resort etc)
- Ability to participate in the creation of an enjoyable work
- Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a
friendly service oriented manner.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards).
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality policies
standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in
accordance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards; maintain a
friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Maintain proper operation of the telephone switchboard and
ensure that all Aimbridge Hospitality performance standards are
- Handle requests for information mail and messages in an
efficient and courteous manner.
- Answer guest inquires about hotel service facilities and hours
- Answer inquiries from guests regarding restaurants
transportation entertainment etc.
- Establish and maintain good communications and team work with
fellow associates and other departments within the hotel.
- Be aware of all rates packages and special promotions; Be
familiar with all in house groups; Be aware of closed out and
- Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations
and follow rate quoting scenario.
- Be familiar with all Aimbridge Hospitality policies and house
rules as well as hospitality terminology.
- Have knowledge of and assist in emergency procedures as
- Handle check-ins and check-outs in a friendly efficient and
- Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of
the Front Desk computer system.
- Ensure logging and delivery of packages mail and messages as
needed to guests and meeting rooms.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when
communicating with other associates.
- As needed deliver guest items such as luggage newspapers
messages packages amenities or other items requested by guests or
- Maintain an up to date working knowledge of all property
amenities as well as any special events local area attractions and
things to do around the hotel.
- Perform other duties as assigned which may include but is not
limited to the following: helping coworkers in other areas of the
hotel maintaining a clean and organized work area and overall
cleanliness and safety throughout the hotel and grounds Property
Details: Welcome to Springhill Suites Houston I-45 North, a hotel
with space and style at an affordable price. Ideal for business and
leisure, our guest suites offer a seamless blend of style and
function along with luxurious bedding, a microwave, Keurig coffee
machine, mini-fridge, large work desk, free high-speed internet
access. We are located just minutes from George Bush
Intercontinental Airport (IAH). Our complimentary hot buffet
breakfast, On The Rocks Bar with a full service bar, hot and
delicious dinner options availabe, pool, fitness center and free
Wi-Fi in the lobby help guests stay refreshed and connected outside
of their room, giving them the freedom to set their own pace and
work or relax their way. It's a balance made for the contemporary
traveler. Business travelers appreciate our close proximity to
companies here in the north Houston area including Exxon-Mobil,
Southwestern Energy, Schlumberger and United Airlines. Nearby
guests will also find attractions like MI3 Center and Wet & Wild
Splash Town. Company Overview: As the global leader in third-party
hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550
hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international
lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle
hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about
serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a
culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of
possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality. Benefits: After an initial
waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible
for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Springhill Suites Houston I45 North, Houston , Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor, Sales , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!