Administrative Assistant/Sales Support Associate
Company: Western Motorcoach
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Western Motorcoach is the premier charter bus company in
Houston. Western Motorcoach is family owned and operated since
2002. We charter buses for all kinds of groups including VIPs,
businesses, travel agencies, entertainers, sports teams, schools,
civic groups, weddings, churches, and conventions, just to name a
few.As a company, we offer:
- Stability and longevity with a growing, sustainable
- A team oriented environment
- Performance reviews
- The opportunity to work on state of the art equipmentAdmin
Assistant will help assist and support the sales team and customers
to meet goals and deadlines.Essential Functions:
- Handles incoming customer inquiries, quotes, and orders via the
telephone, fax, email, and walk-in customers.
- Provides support to Sales team.
- Builds and maintains business relationships.
- Verifies all charters have signed contracts, prepayments or
purchase orders, itineraries and are confirmed three days prior to
- Processes charter invoices ensuring they are complete and
entered properly according to policy and procedure.
- Establishes and maintains positive rapport with
customers/motorcoach operators and staff. Becomes familiar with our
- Maintains a tight control on availability, so that we are not
- Schedule, and dispatch drivers to trips
- Prepare trip tickets and communicate information to drivers
- Responsible for handling confidential information on a frequent
- Complies with company scheduled hours.
- Works in excess of normal working hours as workloads and
seasonal activities are encountered.
- Complies with company and safety policies and procedures.
- Contributes to process improvement on a regular basis.Required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must possess
excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Strong, effective correspondence writing skills
- Strong organization and time management skills, and ability to
complete work accurately within given deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (including Microsoft
Word, Excel, Power Point). Willingness to learn new software
programs as needed in a timely manner.
- Possess high degree of confidentiality and be trustworthy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or
- Ability to perform work accurately, thoroughly, and quickly
within time frames allowed
- Ability to act calmly and professionally under stress and
strain at all times and to handle multiple projects under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work overtime, as necessary, to complete assignments
in a timely manner
- Must be a team playerJob Type: Full-timePay: From $16.00 per
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availabilityWork Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Western Motorcoach, Houston , Administrative Assistant/Sales Support Associate, Sales , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!