Sales Operations Analyst
Company: Goco.io Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
What will I be doing?
- Building & maintaining KPI Dashboards
- Reporting and providing insight to support the decision-making
and strategic planning of the sales team
- Coordinating forecasting processes used within the sales
organization; establishing high levels of quality, accuracy, and
- Conducting analyses to gain deeper insights into business
- Assisting with maintaining the functional areas of data
management, forecasting, contacts, leads, opportunities, dashboards
and reports, and ensuring data integrity throughout our CRM
- Responsible for creating the metrics to evaluate sales
efficiency and productivity
- Establishing effective analysis of sales force trends and
performance in an effort to identify greater efficiencies and
better manage and understand process bottlenecks and
inconsistencies throughout the entire sales lifecycle
- Assessing client and sales trends, feedback, and market
movement; consolidate into recommendations for the executive
- Performing ad hoc analysis for senior management to provide
data support for business decisions
- You will enjoy digging into spreadsheets and getting lost in
- Experience with data analysis, and sales analytics; KPIs
reporting and operations management.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities.
- 2- 3 years of relevant work experience
Our mission at GoCo is to help small businesses spend less time on
manual, painful, and complex HR tasks, so they can focus on growing
happier, more productive teams. Backed by notable investors such as
Salesforce Ventures and named one of the best places to work in
Houston, were a close-knit team driven by honesty, hard work, fun
and creativity. At GoCo every team member has a big impact on our
business, and on the world!
You can learn more about our culture, mission, and perks here:
Benefits And Perks
- Insurance benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life
Insurance, and more
- Equity/Stock options
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid parental leave
More reading, for your leisure
A normal work day at GoCo hardly feels like work at all. We love to
push the limits utilizing the latest modern tech and take pride in
delivering to our users a platform that is delightful, intuitive
and beautiful.Personal learning and growth is also a key ingredient
to GoCos culture. Managers act as mentors helping guide each team
member in achieving their goals. If youre a passionate,
hard-working person wanting to make a big impact in their
workplace, then wed be delighted to work with you!
GoCo has been named one of Houston's best places to work by Houston
Business Journal - let us show you why.by Jobble
Keywords: Goco.io Inc., Houston , Sales Operations Analyst, Sales , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!