Regional Sales Executive
Company: Primo Water North America
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are seeking a 'hunter'! Are you excited by the opportunity to
generate new business? We are looking for someone to canvass, cold
call and hunt for new business across the dedicated region.
This role is exclusively driving new business not managing a book
of business. Must be able to handle rejection, brush yourself off
and continue to open new doors to garner new business across all
business lines within the regional.
Reporting directly to the Director, Sales this Regional Sales
Executive position is responsible for generating leads and meeting
sales goals for new profitable regional and national customers.
Duties will include sales presentations and equipment
demonstration, as well as negotiating contracts with new
- Engage in outside sales as the primary duty. This means
spending more than 50% of the working time away from a home office,
any Primo Water location, or any fixed location used to work at on
a recurring basis (e.g., any satellite office, however formal or
informal). Thus, the role is required to spend more than 50% of the
working time traveling to customers' locations and engaging in
customer-facing sales activities at their places of business.
- Prospect for new business opportunities with regional and
national customers with estimated sales of $25,000 or more annually
and preferably with multiple locations.
- Keep informed of upcoming opportunities, driving new business
while gathering and providing all necessary information to
- Leverage Salesforce to manage pipeline of prospective customers
and opportunities to achieve equipment placement and revenue
- Research and evaluate market segments to identify viable
opportunities to grow equipment placements. Specifically focused on
- Prepare and conduct customer presentations to secure profitable
- Establish and maintain accurate and timely communication with
Operations and Administrative teams
- Evaluate and prepare internal bid model to ensure level of
profitability is achieved and aligns with company goals and
- Minimum of 3 years' experience prospecting and calling on local
and regional businesses across a variety of business segments and
- Knowledge and experience selling equipment services to large
entities and understanding of the sales process obtaining new
- Demonstrated passion for the procurement of new business to
achieve business growth objectives
- Knowledge and experience in profit/loss management. Proven
track record with demonstrated ability to exceed goals.
- Knowledge and experience in managing key HQ and field
relationships, volume, revenue, and margin.
- Ability to analyze and utilize research data to create
persuasive, creative fact-based selling presentations to new
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly
build rapport with potential new customer.
- Computer competency to include excel, word and power point. Use
of these skills to develop internal and external
- Field based position which requires a minimum of 80% travels to
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction
in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel 50-70%
Who We ArePrimo Water North America is America's favorite water,
coffee and filtration solutions provider--reaching customers when,
how and where they need water and creating customers for life by
making better-for-you beverages easy.One of North America's largest
bottled water companies, we deliver safe, great-tasting water to
homes, businesses and retail locations across the U.S. and Canada
via 12 regional brands and three national brands -- Alhambra,
Canadian Springs, Crystal Rock, Crystal Springs, Deep Rock,
Hinckley Springs, Kentwood Springs, Labrador Source, Mountain
Valley Water, Mount Olympus, Nursery, Primo, Sierra Spring,
Sparkletts and Vermont Pure.In North America, we provide direct
delivery to more than 1.6 million homes and business locations, and
over 13,000 retail locations across 42 U.S. states and Canada,
covering 90% of the U.S. population and 80% of the Canadian
population. We are also proud to provide more than 22,000 water
exchange and refill locations.Please visit our website
www.water.com for more information about Primo Water North America.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Primo Water North America, Houston , Regional Sales Executive, Sales , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!