Sales Account Executive
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Goal Oriented... are you known for exceeding your sales
- Experienced in building pipeline of prospects & closing
- Persistent with follow-up?
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills?
- A great listener that understands the value of asking effective
- Someone whom loves to tell compelling stories which provide
valuable perspectives about a prospect's business?
- Experienced in selling complex solutions with multiple products
and/or services? KPRC 2, the Graham Media Group owned NBC
affiliated station in Houston, Texas is in search of a
goal-oriented Account Executive. This role provides strategic and
visionary leadership to potential clients while contributing to the
growth of the station and focused on sale of transactional
business. Responsibilities:The primary goal of the Account
Executive is to generate new revenue using strategic prospecting
tools and by composing and presenting compelling, multi-platform
marketing solutions. They must be able to develop new revenue for
all properties including: KPRC 2, MeTV and Click2Houston.com. The
Account Executive will also be expected to outperform the
competition in the market by:
- Positioning KPRC 2 and Graham Media as a full-service media
- Becoming proficient with industry trends and competition
- Negotiating business in a timely manner
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Achieving sales objectives/budgets Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of transactional sales experience preferred
- Excellent negotiation skills and able to maintain a positive
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience with Wide Orbit and Salesforce preferred
- College degree preferred When applying via LinkedIn, please
include attachment of your current resume and/or cover letter.
As a condition of employment, GMG requires that all newly hired
employees be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first
day of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law,
unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation. Any
offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion
of a pre-employment drug screening, investigative background check,
employment/education verifications and reference checks. You must
hold a valid drivers license and be insurable under Texas Law.
No Phone Calls Please
KPRC 2 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying
with the requirements of federal law, KPRC 2 will comply with
applicable state and local laws prohibiting employment
Keywords: Kprc, Houston , Sales Account Executive, Sales , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!