Carry-on Compliance and Queue Agent ($12.00/hr + Flight Benefits)
Company: Unifi Aviation, LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Essential Functions / Key Responsibilities
- Monitor TSA checkpoint
- Ensure passengers are in the correct line
- Ensure passengers have the allotted carryon baggage rules
- Assist passengers with any questions
- Must be a local resident.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined
by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must be open minded and ready to work as part of a
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) is
- Minimum 1+ years of relevant experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:Excellent written and verbal
communication skills. Excellent computer skills with working
knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications such as
MS Word, MS Excel and MS Access. Must be able to self-manage from
both an operational and financial viewpoint. Excellent organization
and follow-up skills. Must be detail oriented. Must be performing
satisfactorily in current position. Must be able to lift 70 lbs.
Must possess or ability to obtain an IAH SIDA badge. Must complete
all required Delta training with PCII, information security
awareness, rules of road, and ethics.
- Knowledge of general security, principles and practices.
- Must demonstrate professional/ethical behavior in roles, tasks
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication
- Must have excellent organizational skills
Working ConditionsWork Environment:
- Must be able to be alert to moving vehicles and use radio
- Employees work inside the airport. Utilizes a personal
computer. May sit for long periods.
- Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with
computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and
- Must be able to lift / carry / push / pull and move items of 70
pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights
of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
- Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a
frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Sense of Sound/Hearing - Must be able to communicate by radio,
phone, and other devices.
- The incumbent is regularly required to stand and walk; use
hands to finger, handle, reach with hands and arms and talk or
hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places.Supervisory
Unifi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Unifi Aviation, LLC, Houston , Carry-on Compliance and Queue Agent ($12.00/hr + Flight Benefits), Sales , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!