Call Center Agent
Company: Houston Area Community Services, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCall Center Representative interacts with
callers/patients by phone and other means of communication, to
schedule appts, provide information, and provide an amazing contact
experience. Essential FunctionsEssential functions are those tasks,
duties, and responsibilities that comprise the means of
accomplishing the job's purpose and objectives. Essential functions
are critical or fundamental to the performance of the job. They are
the major functions for which the person in the job is held
- Self-motivated learner, with positive attitude, sense of
optimism, ownership and commitment.
- Properly greet callers, collect and or provide information
based on purpose of call and script requirements.
- Conduct outreach calls, and general outbound calling.
- Assist callers/patients as needed, find solutions to questions,
and provide amazing contract experience.
- Willingness to come in and help people every day, and get up
and do it again tomorrow.
- Handle all aspects of patient appointment scheduling and
- Ability to use proper language, grammar and style, in verbal
and written communications.
- Ability to understand basic health care industry terms (e.g.
primary care, provider, benefits, HIPAA).
- Ability to research information using available resources,
reference FAQ's, and other information resources.
- Quick and accurate keyboard typing and navigation with
- Respond to customer emails and other non-phone
- Complete any required data entry, call logging and or
- Working knowledge in a MS Windows environment, Email,
Online/Electronic Forms, Websites. Education & Training
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Bilingual – English/Spanish strongly preferred, with the
ability to read, write, interpret and disseminate information.
- Medical Assistant experience or clinical office support
experience highly preferred.
- Customer service oriented. Work Experience Requirements
- Pleasant, professional, and articulate phone voice.
- Ability to handle multiple incoming callers/patients, tasks and
- Strong verbal and written grammar skills.
- Accurate keyboard typing, data-entry and mouse navigation
- Working computer knowledge of MS Windows, Email,
Online/Electronic forms, and websites.
- Basic knowledge such as math, alphabetical or numerical filing
may also be required.
- Patient scheduling experience.
- Strong knowledge in Medical Terminology.
Keywords: Houston Area Community Services, Inc., Houston , Call Center Agent, Sales , Humble, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!