Rental Exit Booth Agent - IAH Airport
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Posted on: June 25, 2022
-Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National
Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to
quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee
development.We are a multi-billion dollar -industry leader that is
rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting
careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go
is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business
that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based
promotions.Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and
employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for
both our company and our employees. -National -and Alamo has an
exciting opportunity for a Full Time Exit Booth Agent at Houston
IAH Airport. - The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly,
efficient service during all aspects of the rental car assignment
process; facilitates the rental process through verification and
documentation of all necessary driver information and vehicle
selection information for an efficient and timely rental and return
experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs
of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. -
-This position is located at: 17300 Palmetto Pines Dr Houston TX
77032 -This position pays up to $17 / hour ($13.00 per hour plus
performance based incentives) -Various full time (40 hour a week)
schedules available - must be able to work nights and weekends -
-We are hiring now for these positions. - Here's a look at the
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car
- Provide additional service to Emerald Aisle members by offering
our refueling option.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas
to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to
meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting
them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the
conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information,
and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently
resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to
those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the
customer.Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans -
- Must be at least 18 years of age. -
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving
violation and/or at fault accident in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the
past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require
work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now
or in the future.
Keywords: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Houston , Rental Exit Booth Agent - IAH Airport, Sales , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!