PXG - Sales Associate (Houston, Texas)
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur
and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and
develop the world's finest golf clubs - and we believe we have done
just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to
the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new
technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG
clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release
cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of
innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of
right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods,
hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of
high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG
team?Client Development & Service:
- Easily engage, greet, and welcome clients into PXG; be an
immediate advocate for the brand.
- Build meaningful relationships with clients and work to gain
brand loyalty. Create an Xperience for the clients.
- Naturally, goal-driven, motivated to continuously improve
personal performance while attaining sales goals established by
- Aid with questions pertaining to special requests, product
information, price, use of merchandise, styling, and technology; be
inquisitive and work to constantly possess strong product knowledge
for all product offerings.
- Assist customers with their retail selections and/or requests.
Track and provide timely updates to customers as needed.
- Outreach to all types of clients to convey any number of
client-related needs; including but not limited to, the arrival of
their order, satisfaction of their purchase, upcoming events and
arrivals of new collections or equipment developments.
- Maintain records of customer interactions and
purchase/transaction history in company-provided tools.
- Responsible for accurately processing client transactions,
accepting payment, processing returns and helping place
- Book fitting appointments and assist the fitters with follow-up
calls as needed.
- Assist in answering inbound phone calls with professionalism.
- Maintain front desk and retail center in a professional and
- Ensure product information is up to date and materials are
available for clients.
- Replenish the store daily with merchandise as directed/needed.
Communicate to management inventory voids for replenishment.
- Set up advertising displays and/or arrange merchandise to
promote sales and merchandising directives.
- Maintain daily reconciliation and recording of cash and credit
- Ship, receive, transfer, or tag merchandise as applicable.
- Participate in scheduled inventory counts.
- Perform other duties as requested.Experience and Education
- At least 2 years in a retail/customer service setting
- Golf industry experience is preferred, but not required Skills
- Have enthusiasm for excellence in client service in a retail
- Hold a clientele mindset. Follow up and follow through.
- Attention to detail; ability to adapt/respond to different
types of personalities in an effective manner
- Polished and professional demeanor and appearance required
- Be timely and work scheduled hours
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal
and written, and desire to work in a collaborative, ever-changing,
- Strong phone and active listening skills are essential
- Cash management and basic math ability (add, subtract, multiply
- Display a high level of self-motivation, accountability, and
willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Strong multi-tasking, project prioritization and time
management skills are essential
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, honesty, and
integrity in all situations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; specifically, Word, Excel and
OutlookWorking Conditions:This position works in an office/golf
shop environment. Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of
time.PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work
environment.PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed
to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all
employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's
race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry,
ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or
gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability,
citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed
services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected
under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with
Keywords: PXG, Houston , PXG - Sales Associate (Houston, Texas), Sales , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!