Field Service Representative - Construction / Carpentry
Company: Satellite Shelters Inc
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Satellite Shelters Is Hiring!
We are looking for experienced Field Service Technicians to perform
maintenance and service repairs in the field and to coordinate with
the on-sight staff to prepare and repair mobile offices for future
rental and sale. Our Field Service Technicians work directly with
our customers, problem solve, and gain experience within the mobile
industry and construction field.
This position provides most weekends off, additional pay
incentives, & the opportunity for overtime.
We offer a complete benefits package which starts on day
one,flexible vacation time, 401k with profit sharing, paid
holidays, and the ability to grow within a culture focused on
Repairs Units: This position is customer oriented and is
responsible for maintaining the fleet on locations, monitoring
units, and make repairs and modifications as needed to units on
Service Technician: In addition to the location service calls, this
position is responsible for the construction and repair of units in
the yard in compliance with Satellite Shelters policies and
procedures and according to specifications aligned by Branch
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairs Units:
- Interface with customers at job sites
- Preparing units for rental in a timely manner according to
Satellite quality standards
- Making repairs and modifications to units as required
- Performs maintenance on units while on location
- Takes necessary photographs of unit as required
- Performs other duties as required Service Technician:
- Clean all units
- Wash and wax flooring
- Replace and install floor tile
- Replace and install windows and doors
- Replace and install exterior siding and other building
- Paint all portions of units to specifications
- Remove and replace walls
- Remove and replace lighting, plumbing and electrical
- Perform light carpentry work/repair on customer job site.
- Perform other duties as assigned Supervisory
No formal supervisory role.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Clean MVR required
- Ability to pass required background checks
- Average computer knowledge
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent and 4+ years of
maintenance/construction supervision experience required
- Strong interpersonal skills in working with both customers,
vendors, and sub-contractors.
- Excellent problem solving and detail oriented skills.
- Basic mechanical skills to work on vehicles
- Average ability to read and write to maintain records and
- Good organizational skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of usage of tools
associated with position Physical/Mental Demands:
- Wears personnel protective equipment as required
- Physical and mental ability to operate company vehicles and
- Demonstrated ability to perform rigorous outdoor and indoor
duties including walking, standing, climbing, stooping, squatting,
bending, twisting, kneeling, reaching, sitting, lifting, grasping,
pushing, pulling, manual dexterity, etc.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Good fine motor skills, coordination, range of motion and grip
- Ability to work in all climate conditions.
- Ability to be exposed to loud noise levels.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools
- Ability to work in an environment containing dirt, grease, and
- Ability to work safely around heavy machinery and heavy
- Ability to hold air impact tools up to 30lb. Other Duties
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Satellite Shelters Inc, Houston , Field Service Representative - Construction / Carpentry, Sales , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!