Samsung Retail Sales Experience
Company: 2020 Companies
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Samsung Experience Store 8003 - Houston, TX 77056
Become a Part-Time Retail Sales Associate\* for Samsung Electronics America (SEA)!
We are 2020 Companies, an outsourced sales and marketing company. Our clients are some of the most well-known brands in Consumer Electronics, Telecom, and Energy. They hire us to employ, train, and deploy people like you to represent their brand.
If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology and strive to provide first-rate customer service join our team of experienced salespeople to drive consumer sales of Samsung Electronic devices, including phones, tablets, wearables and more! Be a part of something bigger!
Day-in-the-Life as a Retail Sales Associate\*
* Demonstrate, sell and promote Samsung products to customers in Best Buy.
* Ensure that consumers have the latest and most relevant product information available when making a purchase decision.
* Excel at building relationships with Best Buy associates and leadership within the retail store through daily trainings, collaboration and goal sharing.
What's in it for you?
* Competitive, weekly pay.
* Hourly pay starting at $17.0 + per hour based on location and candidate experience.
* Next day pay on-demand with DailyPay.
* Paid training completed online, at home via computer or mobile device.
* Exciting work environment to showcase your customer service skills.
* Share and learn with ongoing training and development.
* Scheduled to work during high traffic times including weekends (required), weekdays and some holiday's.
2020 Companies is committed to doing everything we can to maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our customer-facing associates. As such, we are providing all team members with a daily health survey and access to PPE (Mask, Gloves and Sanitizer) upon request. We follow CDC guidelines to ensure a healthy work environment for all.
* Sell products and services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or event environments
* Maintain professional interaction with both customers and fellow employees
* Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
* Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
* Direct customers by escorting them to displays; Demonstrating technologies, assess needs and suggests products to fit those needs
* Advise customers by providing information on products and services
* Help customers make selections by building customer confidence
* Accurately document and report sales
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
* Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all activity to Retail Operations
* Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional and presentable at all times
* Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and accurately
* Regular and prompt attendance
* Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
* Customer/client satisfaction based on post-sale surveys
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing experience
* Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
* Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
* Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
* Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
What You Can Expect From 2020 Companies
We welcome every voice, and we are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves, while working to provide a best-in-class experience for our employees. Whether that's paid holidays, long-term career pathing options, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect 2020 Companies to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour%2049339% %%retail%%
Keywords: 2020 Companies, Houston , Samsung Retail Sales Experience, Sales , Houston, Texas
here to apply!