Retirement Services Sales Representative
Posted on: October 13, 2019
ADP is hiring a Sales Representative, Retirement Services 401(k)
Solutions.Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
- Does the thought of winning sales, driving a business forward
and achieving serious results excite you??
- Do you feel fulfilled helping others uncover creative solutions
to complex problems?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a
fast-paced, collaborative environment?Yes? Well, then you might be
just the right person we're looking for.First, let's tell you more
about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people --
and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work
helping employees at organizations around the world to stay
productive and achieve their potential. We're always designing for
people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and
with people like you.As a Sales Representative, Retirement
Services, you'll win new business and close sales for ADP's
Retirement Services 401(k) solutions. With a little help from our
top-notch sales training, you'll connect with both new and existing
clients to sell products that put millions of employees on the road
to retirement readiness. When you make a name for yourself at ADP,
doors will open for advancement opportunities, industry-leading
compensation, and even luxurious trips.Does this sound like you?
- Self-Starter and Go-Getter. High reaching & unstoppable. A
can't-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you
get it right.
- Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on
- Desire to Learn. Motivated by continuous learning with a hunger
to grow, become, do & give more.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
ResponsibilitiesDrive Our Business Forward
- Work within a geographic territory to cultivate new prospects,
cross-sell solutions, reach and exceed goals and close sales.Turn
Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to target prospects and
build a network of key decision makers in a designated
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business
both new and conversion.Collaborate Daily
- Cultivate new prospects and cross-sell solutions to existing
accounts by developing and maintaining mutually beneficial
relationships with other ADP Associates and Alliance Partners in a
designated territory.EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required
- Bachelor's Degree?
- Two or more years of outside business-to-business sales
experience with proven proficiency in selling and presentation
skills, prospecting, and territory management? BONUS POINTS FOR
THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 licensing is required, but candidates
with great sales acumen will be considered pending appropriate
licensing within the first 45 days of employment.
- Goal-oriented, motivated self-starter, with capacity and drive
to reach and exceed sales quotas
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate with
other ADP Sales Associates
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive,
positive and persistent style
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal,
listening, written)YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means
plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1,
because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and
flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for
volunteering for causes you care about.If you've made it down this
far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!? We're
designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're
working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies'
by FORTUNE? Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc? as one of the
'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000
organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter,
embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing
for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how
great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of
opportunity. At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation.
ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of
race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin,
age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an
inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Houston , Retirement Services Sales Representative, Sales , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!