Posted on: October 23, 2019
Job Family US-TX-Houston
Aon is looking for an Account Executive/Broker
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results
for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions
within Aon Risk Solutions, in Houston, TX. Focused on delivering
client value and satisfaction virtually and efficiently, this
hybrid AE/Broker role is highly transactional and will be
responsible for handling 60+ accounts and working with colleagues
across the country.
Your impact as an Account Executive/Broker:
* An emerging leader who is responsible for the day-to-day account
management and for broking at least 70% of the premium for her/ his
Commercial Risk clients (defined as clients below $50,000 in ARS
income; typically without a professional risk manager).
* Cultivating relationships Retains and grows Aon s business.
* Account Profitability Ensures overall account profitability with
a value based approach for the scope of service and costs
associated with the client.
* Aon Leadership Model Understands and works in alignment with the
leadership and its pillars of client value, unmatched teams,
innovation, results and values.
* Renewal Process Drives the renewal process developing and
implementing the client specific renewal strategy.
* Through service, pricing, consultation and reporting, promotes
the value Aon delivers to clients.
* Is responsible for commission management on brokered products,
including utilization of the Commission Grid and other Aon broking
* Learning to build, expand, and solidify relationships with
existing clients at senior levels within the company and to lead
appropriate resources to address the client's risk/capital
management needs and thereby retain and grow a profitable book of
* 3-5 years experience with Broking or Underwriting, preferably
within P&C. Experience with financial lines would be a
* Experience working with commercial clients is preferable.
* Ability to build strong relationship with both internal and
* Manages input to and follow-up on invoicing and receivables
process for assigned clients, ensuring timely collections.
* Ensures that account data supports the integrity of company
accounting and tracking systems.
* Manages expenses.
* Ensures operational excellence, including adherence to service
management requirements (e.g., Transparency & Disclosure, Aon
Compliance requirements, Client Promise Methodology).
* Uses Aon tools and implements processes
* Pro-actively develops knowledge of sister Aon companies and seeks
to identify and develop relevant cross sales opportunities.
* Comfortable with learning new technologies
* Bachelor s degree required
* CPCU/CIC is a plus
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner
status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an
affirmative action employer.
Keywords: Aon, Houston , Account Executive/Broker, Sales , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!