Public Relations Manager
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Posted on: August 7, 2022
This role has been designated as 'Edge', which means you will
primarily work outside of an HPE office.Job DescriptionHewlett
Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We
bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology
solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.How
You'll Make Your MarkIn this role, you will cultivate and maintain
strong, proactive, two-way relationships with key media and
industry influencers that result in positive assessments and media
coverage for the company and its businesses.You will also execute
creative and thorough media plan, pitches, interviews and speaking
programs, providing prep materials, coaching and counseling to
ensure that presentations and interviews are "on message." Maintain
strong, leverageable knowledge of competitor moves, market dynamics
and customer issues that enable competitive PR moves. Manage,
direct and motivate agencies to execute against stated plans and
objectives. Manage measurement and evaluation of long-term and
short-term effectiveness and recommend improvements. Ensure work
aligns with company's brand identity and messaging framework.Solid
understanding of B2B technology that includes data center
technologies, storage, data analytics, AI/ML, and cloud.
Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the
company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative
solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects
that affect the organization's long-term goals and objectives.
Participates in cross-division, multi-function teams. Routinely
exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques
and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets
functional policy and direction.Responsibilities
- Develop, drive and evaluate complex PR strategies and programs
in support of business objectives or revenue targets.
- Prepare news and launch activities, including coordinating
media interviews, tours, events, generating releases, presentations
and other materials as appropriate.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with top media, and
industry influencers (business, national, global).
- Provide media and spokesperson training for key execs and sales
leadership as needed.
- Set or lead PR strategies, policies, standards and
- Recognized as an authority and thought leader on PR matters,
and frequently called upon to handle sensitive issues or
- Contribute to the development and adoption of innovative PR
principles and practices across the company.
- Manage and motivate agencies to deliver on message, on time, on
- Functional or department budget management.About YouEducation
and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Communications, Marketing or Business
- 10+ years of experience in PR or a combination of marketing and
communications disciplines.Knowledge And Skills
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Strong oral communications skills; ability to think on
- Senior "story teller" - ability to take complex concepts and
messages and transform into an audience-resonating story.
- Organization and program management skills.
- Ability to link PR plans and activities to business
- Well-developed analytic skills (measurement, ROI).
- Comfortable as a spokesperson for the company.
- Fluency in English and local language.
- High levels of tact and diplomacy.
- Agency and budget management.
- Consultative skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company top to
bottom, including most senior company management.Join us and Make
Your Mark!We Offer
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- Want to know more about HPE? Then let's stay
is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and
Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and
building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds,
perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions
we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and
business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is
representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where
we can continue to innovate and grow together.JobCommunicationsJob
LevelMasterHewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/
Individual with Disabilities.HPE will comply with all applicable
laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including
the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
Keywords: Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Houston , Public Relations Manager, Executive , Spring, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!