Account Manager - Automotive Lubricants
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Stage Picture: brenntaglubricants_9.jpgJobTitle: Account Manager
- Automotive LubricantsLocation: Houston/Texas/USAEmployment Type:
EmployeeAccount Manager - Automotive Lubricants Our team in Houston
currently has an opening for a Account Manager - Automotive
Lubricants YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES The Account Manager is
responsible for managingthe overall sales, marketing efforts and
achieving profitable growth within theAutomotive service channels.
The individual will utilize frequent directface-to-face contact in
a consultative sales approach to ensure thesatisfaction of customer
needs. They will identify selling opportunities andassertively act
upon the opportunities that offer maximum potential and/orprofit
within the Passenger Vehicle Lubricantsline of business to include
Automotive Dealerships, Fast Lubes and RepairService Centers.
- Maintain current customer base while also seeking out new
- Significantly contribute to new business development and
profitable growth by executing sales strategies.
- Ensure all pertinent information is entered and maintained
accurately in the CRM and related Brenntag portals.
- Assist Sales Manager in designing and managing systems and
processes to support continued sales and margin growth across the
- Maintain an up-to-date level of product, technical, and
- Effectively respond to changing market conditions that
contributes to long term sustainability.
- Proactively develop and propose ways to address business
challenges, emerging trends and opportunities.
- Carry out responsibilities in an honest, ethical, and
professional manner that promotes diversity, safety, and equal
treatment to other employees.
- Demonstrate and facilitate open and honest communication with
the department and with employees at all levels of the company
while also communicating regularly within the company on
appropriate mattersYOUR PROFILE Position Qualifications---
Excellent communication skills and ability to present complex
technical solutions in an understandable and meaningful way---
Ability to effectively leverage the skills and knowledge within
J.A.M. to support excellent customer service and drive continued
sales growth--- Ability to work effectively in a self-directed
environment to achieve company goals--- Excellent time-management
skills--- Very strong computer skills, including: Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and CRM systems--- Ability to convey passion and
technical expertise when presenting J.A.M. products and
servicesEducation and Experience--- A Bachelor's Degree in
Industrial Distribution, Business, or a related field from a
recognized and properly accredited university is required---
Preference may be given to candidates with an advanced degree from
a recognized university--- Preference may be given to candidates
who possess 2 years of successful experience selling products to
industrial customersOUR OFFER
- We aim to create an environment where the best people want to
work, where they can turn their passion into their job and realize
their full potential
- Individual development, on-the-job training, and development
programs designed to help our employees grow in their careers
- Competitive pay and incentives
- Various healthcare plan options as well as 401(k) INTERESTED?
We look forward receiving your application.Brenntag provides equal
employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability or any other status protected by applicable federal,
state or local law.
Keywords: Brenntag, Houston , Account Manager - Automotive Lubricants, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!