HR Coordinator - Offshore
Company: Modec International Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
MODEC is a general contractor specializing in engineering,
procurement, construction and installation of floating production
systems including Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO)
vessels, Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) vessels, Tension Leg
Platforms (TLPs), Production Semi-Submersibles, Mobile Offshore
Production Units (MOPUs) and other new technologies which will meet
the challenges of various types of gas production floaters. We have
an exciting opportunity for an HR Coordinator - Offshore position
in our Houston office.
The HR Coordinator - Offshore role will be responsible for
assisting the HR Business Partner with the day-to-day operations of
International Rotators personnel located in Ivory Coast, Brazil,
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicates and coordinates with payroll vendor on the
movement of new hires, resignations, terminations, bonuses,
promotions, and salary increases.
- Processes and reviews monthly timesheets in order to coordinate
- Sends monthly reports to the Accounting department regarding
wages and training expenses for each vessel.
- Coordinates benefits and Pension plan, including enrollments,
changes, transfer, and terminations.
- Reviews and cross-checks invoices.
- Reconciles benefits statements and review payment of invoices
for medical, disability, and group life insurance for final
- Communicates with PWC China and helps counterpart in Singapore
for personal income tax by providing monthly and annual
- Maintains attendance and leave records for all personnel and
ensures requests are in accordance with Company's policy.
- Maintains HR-GPS records by onboarding and offboarding
personnel including transfers, and secondments.
- Provides quarterly reports of employees' and contractors'
- Assist HR Director with special projects when necessary.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or in a related field
(equivalent work experience considered in lieu of degree).
- 3-5 years' experience in oil & gas industry. Offshore
experience is preferred
- Strong proficiency with MS Office applications.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Interpersonal and communication (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer Focus oriented
- Collaboration skills with an ability to manage competing
- Ability to find ways to improve on processes
- Ethical Practice; maintain confidentiality and deal with
Keywords: Modec International Inc., Houston , HR Coordinator - Offshore, Human Resources , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!