Sr. Director, Total Rewards & HR Operations
Company: National Medical Association
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Sr. Director,Total Rewards and HR Operations is responsible
for the strategic leadership and direction of the Total Rewards, HR
Operations, and People Analytics functions at Community. Partners
closely with the Chief Human Resources and Administrative Officer
on providing Compensation information and periodic reports to the
Governance Committee. Lead all compensation programs, Executive and
General, as well as the HR Operations team, People Analytics
capabilities. Provide timely and appropriate coaching and feedback
and is a role model to team members. Create a work environment that
fosters respect, positive morale, and high employee engagement.
Consistently maintain a level of communication and execution
aligned with the core values and mission of the market. Reports to
the Chief Human Resources Officer/Administrative Officer.
- Ten years' experience in Compensation and/or Total Rewards
leadership; preferably in companies with 500+ employees.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) required. SHRM-SCP or
SHRM-CP preferred. Certified Benefits Professional (CBP)
- Experience developing innovative compensation, wellness and
benefit plans, and working with the Compensation Committee of the
Board of Directors to gain agreement.
- Seven years' experience in leading HR Operations to include a
HR Service Center and a company's HRMS. OTHER SKILLS:
- Data-driven with a strong ability to analyze data, turning data
into insights, and action plans aligned with company goals.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and judgment; ability to
make sound decisions independently; solutions-oriented.
- Ability to anticipate market trends, "see around corners", and
take proactive steps to mitigate risk and/or maximize
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability
to design and communicate clear processes, and a detail-oriented
yet flexible approach to problem solving.
- Impeccable discretion when handling sensitive and confidential
- An empathetic leader, skilled at continuously raising the
- Strong bias for action and not afraid to "roll up your
Keywords: National Medical Association, Houston , Sr. Director, Total Rewards & HR Operations, Human Resources , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!