Downstream Account Representative I
Posted on: November 27, 2022
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Responsibiities and Qualifications:
- Under direct supervision, builds customer satisfaction by
providing service and on-site support for the application of
downstream chemical products.
- Ensures area revenue and profitability in assigned accounts
while assisting in the development and implementation of sales
plans for prospective customers.
- Develops a working knowledge of downstream utility and
hydrocarbon processes to interpret data, present information
clearly, and troubleshoot potential problems.
- Observes, studies, and begins to manage the practical
application of chemical programs.
- Learns how organizational support functions work together to
meet internal Halliburton and external customer needs by actively
participating in team activities and projects.
- Works with site and area management to discover new chemical
applications for existing customers.
- Demonstrates adaptability and initiative to strengthen sales
and service skill sets.
- When necessary, performs the functions of Principal Site
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in a STEM
discipline; Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Biology,
Geology, or Environmental Science degree preferred.
- No previous experience in downstream refinery, chemical, or
NH3/fertilizer facilities is required.
- Other requirements of this position include the ability to
obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) for
entry into downstream chemical facilities.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
5500 N. Sam Houston Parkway W , Houston , Texas , 77086 , United
Requisition Number: 145642
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Product Service Line: Multi-Chem
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Keywords: Halliburton, Houston , Downstream Account Representative I, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!